Description: With Paessler SNMP Tester you can run simple SNMP requests against a device in your network. During the test each single step of the SNMP request is logged into a logfile for analysis. The idea of this free program is to debug SNMP requests down to the protocol level in order to find communication and/or data problems in SNMP monitoring configurations.
Just follow these simple instructions:
1) Download Paessler SNMP Tester and run the snmptest.exe file.
2) Enter the IP address of your device and select the SNMP port and the SNMP community string.
3) Select a request type: (a) MIB2 Interface: Reads the traffic counter of a port according to the MIB2 OID (b) Custom OID: Enter a custom OID value to access any OID value on the device (c) Device Uptime: Reads the standard system uptime value from the device
4) It may be necessary to select a specific local IP for the SNMP request (usually only necessary for multi homed systems)
5) Click on "Run Test" to start the testing process.
6) During the test you will find detailed information in the logfile window.
Requirements: Windows 7, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 (32bit and 64bit)
Affiliate Pro v.1.6.1
Increase your sales using poweful affiliate software with lots of features. Brief list of features includes: 5 different ways of commission configuration: per-click, flat per sale, % per sale, flat per first sale, % from first sale. Combinations of this options can make up to 31 different affiliate program, support of flat and recurring sales; Automated or Manual approval of each sale and each affiliater registered on the site. Feature for administrator to handle and proccess chargebacks/refunds, poweful payout mechanism, very easy interface for webmasters to get linking code; ability to group several products with the same commission. Very easy and flexiable integration with any shopping cart and billing system and our special: Free installation/integration of the script with your software by professional software developer. All standard features inclued, please check our demo.